62 Lark parts

I just picked up a 62 4 door sedan with a 63 OHV with 3 speed and overdrive and will strip it over the next few weeks. The car was a one owner daily driver and the odometer shows 81K miles but the log book that came with the car is complete up to 131K. The original engine was swapped out for the 63 but I don't know just yet when it was done, may be at the last entry of the log. I want the running gear, front bumper, door locks and strikers, radiator, steering box with linkages, tie rods, and a few other parts but what ever is left of the other parts will be available. If any one wants something or the whole body just let me know and I will save it or come over and pick it up other wise it will be scrapped. The doors are straight and rust free, all the glass is there. The interior is sad but the car drives and is complete. All the light are there.

I'm in Glendora, CA 91740.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz