62 parts for free.

I'm cutting up the 62 this morning so if any one wants a windshield, doors. hood, brakes, etc.. come and get them. Some mechanicals might be available but I will be keeping most of them.

Give me a call 626-833-4961. Glendora, California.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

Is this a V-8? If so I imagine someone will definitely want the brakes. I'd take them if I weren't so far away (or if anyone is coming to Reedsville, York etc. I'd pay transportation)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

No Nate, it's a six.