63 assembly

Finally started to assemble the 20,000 mile 63 two door I had painted a couple years ago. It is slow going since the first body shop started going under while painting it and I snatched the car and as many of the parts I could find before the doors got locked. An old friend who had been out of the P&B business for a while opened a custom shop and ended up stripping the car all over again and did a beautiful job. Many of the small parts went missing in all this, but thankfully my boneyard is helping out. I am ready to install a headliner and need some suggestions as to who sells what as far as quality and fit. It is starting to look pretty nice and I will post some pics soon. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

John Poulos