64 Daytona Convertible

It's Home!

After almost 2 years in the Body Shop my 64 Convertibe is home. It looks great. The Bordeaux Red is awesome with the Red Metalic interior. Perhaps someday the rest of the interior from Phantom will be in to complete the picture.

The Aluminum Flywheel will take some getting used to, Brakes need some work. The Divers side grabs and it is very noticable with the new Power Brakes. The Power steering feels very tight, I think the preload on the steering box is to great.

There are still some things I need to do.

But it is home!

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible