Nice appearing '59 Lark on eBay

Kind of an interesting, well-equipped Lark (even a clock). Do any of you Georgians or Floridians know the car? Selling at no reserve and a reasonable opening. Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

It had a $4900 BIN, but before I could act, it had a bid.

Paul Johns> Kind of an interesting, well-equipped Lark (even a clock). Do any of you

John Poulos

I looked at it about a week ago. They were asking $9991 and begged me to make an offer but I jumped in my Jeep and escaped. I would not have offered any more than $3500.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Paul, go back and take a closer look at the pictures of the car, especially the drivers door and the light reflections on the body. On second look, it looks like it might be a putty car. Notice the blisters popping out in one pic.

Paul Johns> Kind of an interesting, well-equipped Lark (even a clock). Do any of you

John Poulos

Yes. I noticed that too. And, there is zero mention of the body condition in the description.. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

It is interesting that the discription says 4 Doors and beige interior.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to