A couple of Studes I saw in a junkyard

Here's a couple of pictures of some junkyard Studes I took this summer:

Too bad you weren't with me.

Reply to
BobWaitz

Looks like you were busy..There is a guy someplace on the Stude Web Ring who posts junkyard pictures..not you????? Some rare stuff too. Thanks for sharing.

Reply to
mcavanti

Please advise name of junk yard, address and phone number. I would love to save the 58 Packard Hawk. Thank you

Reply to
58packardwagon

Are you sure this isn't someone's personal collection? They look too good to be junk yard cars. Most all of them are missing one thing- rust. Many of them would certainly be restorable by eastern standards. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

If you find the place, get a number off that Packard Hawk and forward it to me. That thing looks like it has some rather rare parts still on it. Like that hood scoop insert. I think Barry is still looking for one of those. MikeW

Mike Williams
40 degrees 35 minutes 13.04 second north 112 degrees 28 minutes 16.22 seconds west
Reply to
BobWaitz
40 degrees 35 minutes 13.04 seconds north 112 degrees 28 minutes 16.22 seconds west
Reply to
BobWaitz

Grantsville, Utah- just south of I-80 and near the Great Salt Lake. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Using those co-ordinates on Google Earth took me right to it. Huge place.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno