MIA Jeff Rice?

I know its been a little while, but any news on JR and his quest for new digs? I have this dream that he is living out of a compound of PODS, moving from one rest stop to another while eating at the breakfast buffets at the Holiday Inn Express. bs

Reply to
Brian Scott

mbstude

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
mbstude

Matthew, a lot of people in Jacksonville consider it South GA there so I think you are OK!

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

I used to live in Jax.

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

"Matthew, a lot of people in Jacksonville consider it South GA there so I think you are OK!"

I've heard that a time or two before. :) My grandparents lived in Jax in the early '70's. They moved from there to where they are now in

1977. The last time the state meet was in Jacksonville, we drove the yellow '51 Starlight coupe. I think we brought home a second place, I can't remember. I do know that we were the only bulletnose there, Nollie Hinton has just got his '48 Commander rag top (had a price of $35,000 on it), and The Cades brought the '31 President Roadster along with a '53 coupe.

Matthew

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

Did he get (or ask if he didn't) a 1st Place trophy?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Knowing Nollie and the cars he has owned, he most likely did get a first. I think we got 2nd, and another one of our chapter members got

3rd with a '52 Champ four door, which my uncle aquired s>
Reply to
mbstude

Oh I'm sure he went home with a 1st Place trophy.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
mbstude

The Florida State Meet is always a lot of fun. Good people and nice cars. Last year there were less cars because of Hurricane Wilma causing a lot of problems for our South Florida folks. I am hoping there will be a good amount of Georgia people at the meet.

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

I hope to be there. Can't promise anything though. There will be a few of our chapter people there for sure! Matthew

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

Woohoo! Half past midnight and I just figured out this new whizbang satellite internet stuff.... I'll be back on regular like in a couple days. All the PODS are unloaded and gone. (There is a big difference between being unloaded and being unpacked ).. Love the new place. Pic's soon! Don't know about JAX for the Fla state meet. My truck is in for paint and I haven't seen it for a while. Don't know if it will be ready in time. We'll see... Jeff (happy boy!) rice

Brian Scott wrote:

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to