Another Ford connection

itraseecab

mbstude

Notice the feedback rating of the seller..

JT

Paul Johns>

Grumpy AuContraire

But did you read the feedback?

Private Feedback This member, hanksr53, has decided to make their feedback comments private. Feedback can still be left for this user and the ratings left are shown above in summary format.

If they don't want me to see what people said about their transactions, I don't want anything to do with this seller.

Alan Mende Hummelstown, PA

Reply to
alanmende

I asked the seller what it meant when he said "can stand on the ground and crank the old girl". I asked if that meant there were no floorboards;) He said: means you can reach in through the window turn the key and she will fire up, not many old cars will do that...

I guess I'm thinking that most old cars should NOT do that--you've gotta hit the gas once to set the choke. Must be running rich;)

Mark

65 Cruiser

alanmende wrote:

Reply to
Mark Anderson

Well..............Fomoco must have tried to buy " 260's first?? Seems some people just can't get it right.

Mark Anders> I asked the seller what it meant when he said "can stand on the ground

Reply to
GABOY