Another scam??

John Poulos

Someone listed a Harley under my Ebay name. Ebay told me that they get your password by sending you a question and a fake forms asks you for your password before you can send the answer. I was stupid enough to fall for this trick and they changed my password and listed the Harley Soft tail for a low price. Ebay had send me a password change notice so I caught it right away. New scam every day.!!!! Bob Kapteyn

Reply to
Robert Kapteyn