Where to get Flight-O-Matic parts?

My car is a '63 Lark with a 259 v-8. My trans guy tells me the front and rear pumps in my FOM are both toast, and I need a torque converter too.

I see that SI has the correct front pump for a '63, but the only rear pump is for a '56 - '57. Does anyone have a source for the proper rear pump? Or, what would happen if I used the '56 part?

He also tells me that his supplier wants an exhorbitant amount of cash to rebuild the torque converter.

I really need some advice on who to call for parts. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Clark in San Diego '63 Lark Standard

Reply to
showbizkid

randee

I bought my rebuild kit from this company in Massachusetts. They have a website at

Luck, Jim C

showbizkid wrote:

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

I can't find this guys original message, but on the SDC chat forum, a fellow named "Rosstude" just overhauled a short tail FOM, in his garage. From his description, he replaced a lot of hard parts also. You might look him up and ask.

Reply to
SilverStude

Reply to
Barry