anyone sell rubber piece for C-body side windows?

I need the rubber piece that holds the bottom of the door glass into its metal channel for my '55 C-body, at York I asked Bill Fennessey about this and he said it wasn't a special molded part, well guess what, it

*is* a special molded part, and SASCO doesn't have any, or at least didn't send me one when I tried to order it. anyone know where I can get a new one?

thanks,

nate

(spending today finishing my shopping list...)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Forgot to ask, is this the same profile as the piece used for the K-bodies? Bill F. had those, and I almost bought a pair, now I kind of wish I had. I do have the setting channel for the front of the door glass and the vent windows.

Also does anyone sell pre-made fuzzies with the clips installed? I have tried to do these before and always end up making a complete mess of the job.

nate

(someday I will have properly operating windows...)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
Mike Williams

Glass setting channel I have, this is a wide channel with a molded piece of rubber. What's left of the window I took apart looks similar to the one Bill Fennessey was selling for the K-bodies, can anyone tell me if they are the same? If not, I guess I will have to reuse the old one and goop it up with silicone or something.

thanks,

nate

Mike Williams wrote:

Reply to