Are Things Improving on eBay?

I listed two different items, (two of each), about ten days ago and they all sold. This reflects an improvement over the last several months.

Are any of you experience an improvement?

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Not so much for me. I listed 6 items, not Stude related, and none of them sold. Maybe I was asking too much.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I list thins pretty cheap and so far it's been ok. I keep finding more "treasure" that I have collected over the years and I finally mustered the fortitude to send some of it on to new owners.

Just trying to simplify retired life!

JT

(Who is looking forward to the Springfield Meet next year)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire