att. jeff Rice

Jeff : I tried to call your cell tonight but I get "sorry no longer in service or disconnected" and you never answered my e-mail ? I don,t have your home number or address . I wanted to confurm the price of the brackets as we discussed earlier in the week so I can mail you a money order . Is it $65.00 for the pair plus shipping ?

Reply to
LeRoy Prosic