Austin, Texas

who here lives in or around Austin that could pick up a car and hold it for a month or two? Pretty Please??????

Reply to
oldcarfart

Attn: Big Bob, Tony, or Jet Man!

Reply to
Barry

I don't have any room at my place, but I'll help get to Bob's place. I have 4 free tows a year from AAA up 100 miles. In the past I have been able to request a car tilt bed car hauler instead of a regular tow truck. I just tell AAA I bought the car myself and have not registered it yet. It does need to be rolling. What is it by the way? One of the Studes that have been on craigs list with no photos?

Tony

Reply to
Tony in Austin

I don't have any room at my place, but I'll help get to Bob's place. I have 4 free tows a year from AAA up 100 miles. In the past I have been able to request a tilt bed car hauler instead of a regular tow truck. I just tell AAA I bought the car myself and have not registered it yet. It does need to be rolling. What is it by the way? One of the Studes that have been on craigs list with no photos?

Tony

Reply to
Tony in Austin

Thanks Guys! unfortuneately it is not a stude, but finances dictate I start small again and pyramid myself back up the cool car food chain. It is a 1952 Plymouth 2 door wagon in the Austin area. I have a fondness for 2 door wagons (and redheads with freckles, Harleys, etc.etc. ) I recently found a '52 Ford 2 door ranch wagon near my new home for basically pocket change, flathead 8, 3 speed OD. These are "turn and burn" cars for raising finances. wish me luck!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart

I have a 51 Ply 2 dr HT, but have always liked those cute wagons. BH

Reply to
Barry

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@s80g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to