Avanti Console Cover

Anyone on the NG have a good used console cover - the type N&A used to cover the tunnel-mounted ebrake? Email me off list if you have one available and thanks!

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

I believe N&A used this cover at least in 1976 but there is no part number, at least not in the Studebaker Chassis Manual. They replaced the console compartment lid with a cover that housed the tunnel mounted parking brake.

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie