Avanti expansion tank question

Are Avanti expansion tanks easy to come by(used) if so what would a typical price be,for one that is ready to go ? mine is at the radiator
shop,but not sure yet what they'll find until thet pressure test it,that should be tomorrow,just looking for another out if needed.
Thanks for all replies !,Joe.
After a competent repair mine has lasted 12 years and is still leak free. I wouldn't worry about replacement yet. Ask the if they can replace or true the mounting flange. That was the only thing that gave me any problem after the repair and that as result of a few thermosatat replacements over the years.
ErnieR