Air Cleaner

Before anyone buys a Chrome Air Cleaner for your Studebaker, be advised that if using a Stock Carb, you'll need an adaptor from Mister Gasket and that will limit you to a 14" x 2 " Air Filter. I didn't know this and now have a spare 14" x 3" air cleaner.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to
jeep4cyl

Depends on what Studebaker you are putting it on. If it's a truck, then a 14 X 5" or 6" element will fit. I know you have an Avanti and a Lark type but everyone doesn't. BTW I have the adapters and all size air cleaners in stock.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester