Pretty Smart (slightly OT)

Richard Brookman

it still fared better than this this Series 3, probably should be titled "failed hill climb"!!

Dave

Reply to
edeowner

Ok, still way OT but check this one, watch it right through until chummy gets out and "drives" his car while it does doughnuts. Problem is, he trips over...

wayne

snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Can someone please come and help me close my mouth before I start to slober in the keyboard.

That is unreal! BBQ'd by the exhaust no doubt amoungst other injuries.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

You can see it go wrong at the point where the front wheel traps his foot, he looks down, then falls down and does a passable impression of a Rizla Cigarette Rolling Machine that licks and sticks as well.

Reply to
wayne

Charles Darwin was correct then a demonstration of natural selection in action I guess that is the attraction of stunts ( and some motorsport) the desire to see a fool spread across the landscape. and the sense of amazement when it doesn't happen Derek

Reply to
Derek

...and Derek spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Showing off is always funny. It's the point at which he looks up and waves to the crowd that he loses concentration...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:16:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk scribbled the following nonsense:

As i keep telling everyone, there is a reason why BMW stands for Brainless Motorised W*nker

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:13:34 -0000, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

Found on another group

Simon Isaacs

...and Simon Isaacs spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Classic!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Dunno how Google store these - anyone who can pull them down as files an email them to me - gets a drink :-)

Reply to
Mother

Very impressive. Would it be churlish to ask for a repeat, only with Nurdle driving?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Not seen that episode. Has it been shown here yet ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:38:34 +0000, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

And if you are eagle eyed, there is a 101 in the background!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:43:39 +0000 (UTC), Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

so there is.

Reply to
Austin Shackles