Big Bend Meeting

There were about 30 people at Curtis and Alice French's garage Saturday. Curtis has been especially guilty of inspiring the envy of every man. He has a huge garage and half a dozen very nice 'toys'.

Only three present from the Peach State at the meeting. Next meeting will be in Thomasville in December...

Hopefully, the weather will be cooler that 90degrees we had in Tally, and it was October!

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Ask George about the time he and I got a ride in the Golden Hawk with Curtis... After that was a ride in the 67 Hemi Charger. George was too scared to take Curtis up on that one after the "wild ride with Dr. Hyde".

MB

Reply to
mbstude

oh yeah, I've heard that one!