Big computer HD O.T.

Well, you can not get a Terabyte harddrive for your disk top. This crap just amazes me.

John Poulos

You may wonder "what would someone use all that space for" but for a DVR installation with multiple security cameras, that would be awesome.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

The fun only begins when you try to back up that drive... and what do you back it up to?

Lee

--

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I'm ASSuming that anyone serious enough to buy that drive would be using a RAID array... but I have been wrong before.

nate

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

So throwing out mirrored drives you now need a minimum of three TB drives. And if you're doing that... I would still recommend a backup system.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Dale J.