Big stash of parts on eBay. (not mine)

Item #8066367284

C/K fenders and quarters, numerous doors, trim, engine parts, hoods, trunk lids, etc. Also a '62 GT Hawk parts car. A few NOS parts, mostly good used. Seller claims

1500 parts, starting bid is $1500.

A quick scan through the pics provided suggests there are several truckloads of parts, and that the value is there, alright.

Located in Decatur, Illinois.

Anybody interested in forming a group/partnership to buy this stuff?

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

I would be willing to invest in these. I don't know that I could help move or identify much of it though.

Steve

Reply to
lexmale43

The stuff is likly to go cheap enough, but it'll have to be sold to a local guy or the hauling will cost more then the parts. Lee D. is only

300 miles away, but it could cost him a few hundred > Item #8066367284
1500 parts,

of parts, and

Reply to
John Poulos

claims 1500 parts,

of parts, and

Reply to
Lee

I was tempted, but already have so much stuff & need to keep my powder dry for the Armour auction.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"

claims 1500 parts,

truckloads of parts, and

Reply to
Barry

claims 1500 parts,

of parts, and

Reply to
John Poulos

Hmm, according to you, the Lark stuff *is* the desirable shit :) what gives?

nate

Lee wrote:

claims 1500 parts,

truckloads of parts, and

Reply to
N8N

What is desirable to me and what is more marketable are two different things at times

lids, etc.

claims 1500 parts,

truckloads of parts, and

Reply to
Lee

OK, well since the Lark stuff isn't marketable, I will happily take any Lark finned drums, Lark V-8 sway bars, Lark D44 TT's, and Lark 4-speeds that you want to clear out to make space for the more valuable stuff

nate

Lee wrote:

trunk lids, etc.

claims 1500 parts,

truckloads of parts, and

Reply to
N8N

trunk lids, etc.

claims 1500 parts,

truckloads of parts, and

Reply to
Lee

I bid on it.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Man this stuff is 150 miles from me, nothing is ever that close. I saw it and closed my eyes. I bought a 64 Convertable this winter and all I have had time to do so far is round up some parts for it. If I pursue this, then the car sits longer. But what if that NOS crank is really a 289 crank?

Milt

Reply to
UncleMiltie

Nope - no room to keep the stuff. But if there's a rear deck lid for a '65 I'd be interested!

Rob

Gord> Item #8066367284

1500 parts,

of parts, and

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Ask JP real nicely about the engine I just pulled from my '55 coupe, it has a beautiful 289 crank in it, the only reason I'm not doing a quickie ring and bearing job in it is it really needs to be overbored.

nate

UncleMiltie wrote:

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
John Poulos

Milt, I have good new & used cranks for 289's as well as pistons, rings, bearings, etc.