Bought a 52 Starlight

Bought this 52 today, mouse motored old rod, and I have no idea what I'll have until it gets here:

John Poulos

Too bad about the mouse motor but it looks pretty cool!

Jeff DeWitt

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

It's a pig in a poke, just took a chance at the asking price. It's been in storage for a few years.

Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

The black grille doesn't do much for the looks.

Reply to
zoombot

It was Darth Vader's personal car. KK

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
keith_kichefski

Welcome to the Dark Side JP. Aint it great being a street rodder and not caring how they done way-back-then. Jerry

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

Reply to
lare911