Bought two more Studebakers

Both need work, but Sal is ready to go.

62 Convert

63 Avanti

0008986413

Reply to
John Poulos

0008986413 >

I don't think you really need to guess which one of those cars I'm drooling over...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

It shows all the signs to me of a '62 with a '63 Standard front clip on it... nothing a pair of parking light lenses (well... good luck with that) a grille mesh and birdie (available NOS and available repro) and some fender trim (available NOS) wouldn't fix. I guess you'd want some "LARK" letters as well...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
bobcaripalma

See my other post, the parking light lenses should be clear (one is available NOS, the other is unobtanium) and the grille emblem should be a little gold birdie which SI has repro'd (that one; the ones on the hardtop pillars are also unobtanium, but you don't have to worry about that on a 'vert...) finally I just realized that you're missing the hood ornament as well...

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel