C/K parts

If any of you are parting a C/K, please contact me as there are some little items I have been looking for. Thanks Dexter

Reply to
dwcars

Me too, I need a drivers side grill shell in most any condition.

dwcars wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Let me know what you need. I can ship or deliver to SB in June.

Reply to
Barry

Where are you? I have a few that are well picked over but one that may "get the gun" REAL soon... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George