Cake for Chapter meeting

We were the food suppliers for the SD Chapter meeting tonight. Marilyn thought of getting a Studebaker cake with the names of the five brothers on it, or an outline of a car, but we ended up with just "Studebaker 1852 - 1966" on it. This led to a question during the meeting. (I started to respond, but they told me to shut-up as I robably knew the answer.)

Without looking at any answers which might follow, which were the oldest and the youngest of the brothers?

Karl (I won the 50/50 prize anyhow, so there!) Haas

Reply to
midlant

Jacob was the youngest.

Reply to