South GA chapter meeting

Today was out bimonthly chapter meeting. It was held in beautiful Bruswick, GA. After the meeting, about 8 or so Studes convoyed to the coast. Pics here:

My '59 PU made it to and from the meeting (2 hrs one way) with no problems at all.

A couple of us climbed the light house and I got a few pics of my truck from the air. All of 129 steps to do it too!

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Sorry I missed it... Maybe next month's meeting.. Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock

Reply to
mbstude