Throttle Kicker

Mine on a 63 Avanti needs replaced and I had a list of various manufacturers part number that will work if you switch mounting brackets. I wasn't able to get one at the FLAPS. The numbers don't show up on the computer or their parts books. Are these things available anymore or are they totally obsolete or is my information wrong?

Reply to
Kenneth Robinson

Try Dave t-bow. I got one from him in Charlotte a few years ago.

Reply to
Jeff Grohs

I got one at NAPA by taking the old in and doing a visual comparison with what was in the book. The bracket was different, but that comes right off. Tim K.

Jeff Grohs wrote:

Reply to
GTtim