Car wash gone bad

Talk about a a bad Studebaker day.

John Poulos

A reminder to all of us that have trees to keep those limbs trimmed.

--

Reply to
Karin Gillette

Nothing that a little bondo wouldn't fix;)

Mark

65cruiser
Poulos wrote:

--

Reply to
Mark Anderson

Parts car for a 52 Convertible or: A new parade car via Sawzall.

John Poulos wrote:

noeone

Ouch!!!

JT

John Poulos wrote:

--

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Sure has! What a heartbreak. Imagine hearing, then seeing that happen to your Stude. I feel for the guy.

Reply to
TomNoller

I can sell you a good starlight body shell or even better, sell you a biz coupe roof for it!

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn.

Barry