Ebay 58 Starliner

Well, it was bid to $16,400, but did not make reserve.

John Poulos

--

Reply to
shel_elias

WOW!! ...........................................what a price is being asked! What in the world have comparable cars sold for in the past? (if ever)

Admittably a nice car, BUT the > Iti s listed > > Well, it was bid to $16,400, but did not make reserve.

> --

Reply to
GABOY

i think he is a small time wholesaler looking to catch someone with an inflated price. NADA has 13 k for a number one. P.J.'s auto world in Clearwater fl. has my old 72 Javelin for $19,900. I think they bought it recently for around 8k. Jack the price up and hope someone falls in love.

Regards,Sheldon

Reply to
shel_elias

Reply to
John Poulos

Only about 2500 were made. I think the President version is even rarer though. Nice care. A friend has a '58 sedan that drives like a dream.

Joe H.

> > --

Reply to
Joe