Omaha Hotels

I called Baymont and they wanted $99. On the account of the Studebaker Convention. I got a room at Quailty Inn just down 72nd street for $67. It's on the 2800 blk and the mett hotel is on the 3300 blk.

Reply to
studeluver

Hmmm. Perhaps I should have my fight with them now rather than when I check in. I remember on of those motels in Montana last year who changed their rates when I attempted to check in. I will not put up with that again!

Reply to
Barry