CE progress

My friend's CE is finally showing some signs of life. Took the R1 to the machine shop today and had a talk with the owner about what we wanted done. A friend told me about his place in a small town near me and he seems to know what he is doing and is willing to work with us. Time will tell, I guess... He caters to racers and doesn't advertise (has a new website, though) to keep from getting swamped any worse than he already is. After we talked for a while he offered me a job... The chassis is about eighty per cent done; I visited with my buddy who is doing it last week and it looks quite nice. It will be using full size GM front end components and a Ford 9 inch rear. I will give him an empty engine/tranny to work with for the mounts in a week or so. Might get some pics early next week. The engine will be on the mild side; pretty much stock but with R3 headers, a new T-Bow distributor, and an AVS carb. Powershift (owner's request) will be behind the engine for now and possibly a GM unit in future if the owner wants. The Powershift is already done and waiting on us to do the engine. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

mbstude

A trip there can be done and is well worth it. I keep forgetting it is here! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George