Coddington Foose '53 Stude for Only $5200 on Ebay! <link>

(Used that new on page link to report it...worked good!)

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

John Poulos

MUST be a scam!

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

That car just sold for over $75,000 at barett jackson....the guy who had it built paid over $125,000.00 years ago,I offered him $50,000.00 and he laughed at me...Scam in capitol letters

Reply to
sweetdick

I contacted the guy, his story is that he and the car are in Rome. Classic scam with the ploy of using a broker. Following the old saying that if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Stay away from this one! Allen

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Allen Siekman