Weasel for sale near me

Guys,

I was perusing the local classifeds rag and came across a for sale ad for a "1940's Wiesel (their spelling, not mine) Military Track Vehicle". The ad goes on to say that it has a newer Ford 6 cylinder with automatic transmission. Runs and drives. $1,500.

I don't know if that's a good price or not, and I don't know what affect the modern drive train has on the value, but I thought someone may be interested. The fella's phone number is 608-323-3871, which is somewhere near Arcadia in Southern Wisconsin.

Thor

Reply to
haugens

Sure wish a weasel would come up around here for that price. I would use it to get in to the cabin in any kind of snow and I could get rid of the three snowmobiles and snowblower too..

Reply to
Studebaker Kid

Hmmmm... I'm going to be going within 15 miles of Arcadia in 3 weeks.

Lee

***
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Hmmm - I wonder if you could retrofit the fuel injection system off a Jeep 4.0 on one of those :)

Rob

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Rob Stokes