convertible lift motor seal question 64 Daytona Convertible

My lift motor is spewing fluid when I raise my top. I'v never replaced the seals or whatever seals (o rings maybe). Any suggestions on where to find the o riings if that is what it takes?

Reply to
Don Smith

It's a Ford motor, parts are available from the top motor vendors.

D> My lift motor is spewing fluid when I raise my top. I'v never

Reply to
John Poulos