Crankshaft felt seal question. Help !!!!!!!

Where on the timing and crank gear cover should I drill the holes so as to allow excessive oil to drain from the felt seal somewhere other than my driveway. Thanks jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8
5 O'clock. Jeff (Leaves a little oil in there for lube..) Rice

Where on the timing and crank gear cover should I drill the holes so as

Reply to
Jeff Rice

BTW, That hole is in the retainer, and not the cover Jeff (But you'd find that out soon enough ) Rice

"Jeff Rice" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to