Desperately need R-2 oil pan

Trying to put together my car in time for the pure stock drags and I am in desperate need of an R2 / R1 oil pan. My engine is ready to go and Im short a pan. I will buy outright or put up a hefty deposit (fair value) and return another pan when I find one in exchange for my deposit. Also need ( 4 ) head dowel pins and the large center bolt ( about 2 1/2 inches) for an avanti style dampener. Thanks guys Tom

Reply to
Tom

John Poulos

You'll also need the two special main bearing bolts that are used with the R series pans.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno