Door Wanted

You can check with Dennis but, last I heard, the 2-door sedan doors are no longer available NOS from him. IF you buddy could find a

2-door sedan door, you cut off the door frame and weld in the special brackets that are in the top of the old door assembly. It is not a terrible job but does take some skill and time.

nice used or NOS passenger door for a 1959 Lark hardtop. According to the parts book 1959 thru 1962 hardtop and convertible doors will fit. If you have such a critter email me off the NG and I'll give you the contact information (cut out the middleman).

SASCO, can be made to work by cutting off the window frame, etc. Has anyone tried this? What else needs to be done?

Reply to
Lee

I got a call the other night from a fellow in Florida who is looking for a real nice used or NOS passenger door for a 1959 Lark hardtop. According to the parts book 1959 thru 1962 hardtop and convertible doors will fit. If you have such a critter email me off the NG and I'll give you the contact information (cut out the middleman).

PS I've heard that a door from a two-door sedan, which are still availble at SASCO, can be made to work by cutting off the window frame, etc. Has anyone tried this? What else needs to be done?

Reply to
Dan Peterson

I probably have a door. BH

a real nice used or NOS passenger door for a 1959 Lark hardtop. According to the parts book 1959 thru 1962 hardtop and convertible doors will fit. If you have such a critter email me off the NG and I'll give you the contact information (cut out the middleman).

at SASCO, can be made to work by cutting off the window frame, etc. Has anyone tried this? What else needs to be done?

Reply to
Barry

Thanks Barry, I emailed you the contact info. I hope it works out. Dan

Reply to
Dan Peterson