Drive your Studebaker day

About a hundred miles of smiles today in the 'ol 62 Daytona. I hope many of us had a great day driving our old Studes! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Got mine out for the first time in a couple of months... had a blast!

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Fired up the Commander and drove it around the yard a little bit. It'll only do so much with a slipping transmission, and no insurance.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Drove the Hawk 'bout 60 mile round trip to a Sat night car cruise. Once back in town I pulled off the main street into the entrance to Burger King. Not fast enough for some fuc!!@!@# redneck as he sped around me in his Impala chirping his tires and voicing his disgust about my driving too slow out his window. Actually at first screech of his tires I was startled a bit and then felt humiliated and then pissed off. He did succeed in getting his drive through order position in front of me. Aw shucks. I hate when that happens. The girl asked him what he wanted and I immediately sounded my cars air horns for a few seconds. Then that pissed him off. After he was able to order, he got out of his car and came back to my door to have words with me. Bear in mind that I am a cripp, can't walk, let alone defend my self without my back up. Weren't nearly more than a couple sentences spoken by me only during this brieff encounter as I all along had my 38 aimed right at his schnoz. I have a permit and the means to defend myself yet. No nice lookin car or anything to that effect. Can you beliveve that fuc##(* CREEP? So much for my DYSD jimmijim P. S. George, you won the T-Shirt. No biggie, I was going to give ya one anyway. Come see me Matt. I have a tranny for ya.

Reply to
jimmijim

My next trek will probably be at the international in MO next spring. The Power Hawk WILL be ready!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I drove the 53 Coupe on DYSD about 65 miles I hope next year to have my 38 Coupe Express ready. I have not been able to post for a long time maybe it will work this time

Reply to
studeblu

You posted OK!

JT