A new way to tow a Studebaker - OT

I hate to try and stop that thing.

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

I noticed in the video it never went above 20 mph......

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Yeah and I wonder what Honda would say when you come in complaining that your transmission burned up while under warranty... because you were towing your Honda Pilot with your Goldwing.

Lee

Reply to
61hawk

a case of more balls than brains.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Now I thought If the cycle was blue and had a side car I could swear I could see Calvin driving down the road with a Studebaker or Packard in tow. (Big Balls, with Brains?)

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier