Edelbrock 500CFM

Anyone know what the original jet sizes are for the Edelbrock 500 CFM. I have one with electric choke and another without, if it makes a difference. I just pulled mine out and can't read the heiroglyphics. The rods are still in, but they probably aren't any better. thx

Reply to
SilverStude

I believe the info is on Edelbrock's web site, download the "tuning guide" or whatever they call it.

nate

Reply to
N8N

I just found it. I should have looked a little harder, thanks

If anyone's interested, they're primary .086, secondary .095 and .065 X .052 rod, with orange springs....

Reply to
SilverStude