Engine Rebuild

I need advice. I need to have the engine on my 59 hardtop rebuilt (259) and I am not brave enough to do it myself. Any suggestions upon how I find someone to do the work, that I can trust to work on a Studebaker engine? Any guess on the total cost (ballpark)? I am in Indiana and the engine and transmission is one of the last steps to restore this thing so I can drive it! Thanks for suggestions....Paul

Reply to
StudePaul

Paul, I am too far away & too busy to do the work, but I can save you real $$ on the overhaul parts! I have bearings, rings, pistons, cranks, heads, manifolds, etc, etc. Barry'd in Studes

Reply to
Barry

I saw you on here Barry and wanted to ask how you and your wife are doing...I have only the best wishes for her and hope that your all coping ok...

Take care..Lansing The older you get the faster your life goes...

Lansing

Remove X in address to e-mail me...Fight Spam...

Reply to
Lansing

Pam is holding her own now, and is taking her 5th treatment today & tomorrow. She hopes to be through the chemo & on the road to recovery in time for the Intl Meet. Jim Bahr did not make the York meet this year since Marge had the breast cancer she was treated for a couple of years ago return in her colon, and is taking some intensive chemo now. My high school classmate Patrick Swayze has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, which is one of the worst cancers you can get. Regards, Barry'd in Studes

Reply to
Barry