f/s edmunds aluminum head

is anybody interested in an edmunds aluminum head for a commander engine. a guy has one that has been gone over - repaired,repolished,etc. he wants to sell it. it is tom langdon of "the stovebolt engine company". he was calling me about my purchase of a holley/weber 5200 carb just to make sure that i knew about the oddball air cleaner setup on those carbs.when i mentioned i was putting it on a stude engine he told me about the head. i figured he was nice enough to call about the air cleaner so i told him i could post this. he wont be around til may 6th though.

homer

Reply to
homer

Paging Bob40... Paging Bob40... seriously, he'd asked me to keep an eye out for one, I hope he reads this post.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
Oujdeivß

It's all yours

"The head is an Edmunds that has been restored, > Any Idea of the price?

Reply to
John Poulos

DOH!!!!!

I'm a third Generation Studebakerer, I 'member Uncle Terry buying a nice wagon for that price (slide top and everything).

Inflation sucks.

I really should get off my mild refurbishment kick, and just put a belly button into Grandad's truck, much simpler in the long run.

p.d.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß

No, no you shouldn't. What would grandfather say?! If he was a Stude man, he'd probably be rolling over in his grave at the thought of a Chevy part profaning his pickup! You wouldn't do that to your dear old Granddad now, would you?

-Dutch

Reply to
Dutch

In reality, if I was to put a different motor into Bess, it would be a diesel of some sort, or maybe do an electric conversion :)

Take the ol' stude 360 degrees.

p.d.

Dutch wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß

Yup..I saw it.Currently checking the sofa and chairs for loose change and figuring how I can slip that part past the wife since I just bought that big parts lot on ebay(which I will be picking up Friday June 9th and taking directly to the Upper Mississippi Zone Meet near Chicago)

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Reply to