Cuban Silver Hawk

It reminds of what a Silver Hawk might be like if it was kept in Cuba. One side has Silver Hawk trim, the other Golden Hawk, one flat plastic back up lens, a GT trunk overlay.

John Poulos

Also notice - the car is wet for the photos. The street in front of it is dry, but the driveway under it is wet. The left side window has a piece of sheet plastic stuffed behind it, and it too has water drops collected on it. My Dad told me to never buy a car from a dealer on a rainy day.

Freddy

John Poulos wrote:

Freddy Badgett

jimmijim8