Florida State Meet this weekend!

Gas prices are down, Rays are in the World Series. . . something No one could or would ever believe!

And to top it off the Central Florida Chapter is hosting the Florida State this weekend October 24 & 25 at the Holiday Inn Express, 13625 Icot Boulevard, Clearwater Florida 33760.

In fact there could be up to 3 direct relatives of the Studebaker family at the meet this year. We expect upwards of 125 car & trucks. We also will have Studebaker Watches, Studebaker toys, Displays at the meet and Valve Cover races And plenty of space for Vendors. We encourage the public to come and see for themselves the historical cars and trucks of the past and talk with the experts about the real history of Studebaker. For more information see:

or contact

Rick Courtier Tour/Web Master

Central Florida Chapter Studebaker Drivers Club

Reply to
Rick Courtier