for dog lovers O.T.

}_vRGuHVzQ

Reply to
John Poulos

Awww, I love dogs! I do elder mini schnauzer rescue & so many people have big hearts. they take these dogs in after their mommy or daddy dies or gets to sick to care for them any more. Seems like more and more of the regular rescue groups wont take a dog in if their over 8yrs old and if their over 10 they wont take them at all. Most dogs are living until their 16 now,just like us living longer. My Brand X License Plate "SNZR RSQ" Rhonda aka Red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe