For sale: 1954 Stude Champion

For sale: 54 Studebaker Champion coupe. In the middle of an engine swap. Details:
This is an original southern California car that has no rust and has
not had any metal modifications. Ive owned it since 1985. It has a rebuilt 350 long block and rebuilt 1987 700R4 4-speed auto in car sitting on George Sacher custom engine mounts. These mounts set the engine back and down. No accessories have been hooked up yet. All of the glass is in good shape and the interior is fair. All of the chrome and stainless is in good shape and the grill rings are unbroken. I did the 12-volt conversion years ago.
I have everything required to complete the swap except floor shifter and 4th gear converter lock-up cable. Included are: Edelbrock aluminum dual plain intake manifold, Carter AFB carb (low miles on old rebuild), Sanderson Block-Hugger headers (works with Saginaw or Ross steering box, both Stude & Chevy driveshafts ready to weld up, TCI throttle valve (TV) cable and mounting bracket, engine chrome kit, starter, alternator, radiator, water pump, fuel pump, gaskets, brackets, all mounting bolts, screws, etc.
Also included in the package is a heavy duty engine hoist, engine stand, additional Dana 44 Stude rear end (posi) along with many Stude parts: brakes, rubber, window strips, etc.
I have picts but can't seem to copy them here. The car with picts is listed on Craigslist.com Just search for Studebaker in Sacramento, CA.
Car was valued at $12K when running with tired Stude 259 and auto trans (both already sold). Asking $8,990 or best offer for everything, I can provide more info or answer any questions. Call Rudy 916-420-0798.