fresh pics up

You GOTTA check this out! A photo story of my dump truck's first unload. And our 59 Scotsman. Matthew

Young Captian

I guess that's one way to turn big rocks into little rocks.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

WTH... You too lazy to unload it? Remember Matthew, you are building your reputation. The pictures you post today can come back to haunt you Jeff

"Young Captian" wrote.

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
Young Captian

I still think the first load should have been hay... with some cows and hogs in the background... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
Young Captian