Here's what I got for the dump truck.

mbstude

Matthew

Reply to
GABOY

> Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

I think those might be factory, if not on that particular truck. I know a '58 I briefly worked on had them, but on that truck they were chromed pot metal (perfectly understandable how they could have ended up painted.) What I don't remember is if they were optional on a Scotsman or not, but if you really want to know, I think that they've been covered in Turning Wheels.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Cool!!!!!!! Nice truck!!!!!

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Matthew

nice truck. enjoy!!!

Reply to
betrtimes

So what was wrong with the dump truck? I think if it was me I would have kept the dump truck instead but then I already have a couple half tons and the dump truck would have worked for hauling a tractor aound too..........

Reply to
Studebaker Kid