Latest shop pics

Here's some pics I just took from the shop. I took a pic of every car and truck, except for the 57 Silver Hawk and my 63 Daytona, as they are inside and I couldn't get a decent pic of them. I then cranked up my (or, what used to be mine) '51 flat bed dump truck and took some pics of it next to the Scotsman. Both were at idle when I took the pics. Enjoy!

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Matt,

Nice pics and collectioon. I have a soft spot for the 52's in your collection.That is the model that gave me Stude fever. Flathead.

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

I looked at every picture Matthew. You are a lucky young man to have such a cool place to play!!

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Thanks guys. That blue '52 Champ four door is my uncles. All the chrome was redone before we got it; although it did have a rod knocking in the engine, but we had a spare flat head 6 that's in it now. Hopefully it will get paint as soon as my uncle finishes building his house. And yes, I love it there. Lotsa cool cars to play with. ;) And just so you know, that light Pink 62 Lark four door isn't ours. ;) Matthew (no R series cars though... yet) Burnette

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
mbstude