Garage with house for sale

my Studebaker emporium with 3100 sq. ft. garage, 4 post auto lift, plumbed air, 220 volt, a/c, water, etc. and a 1330 sq. ft. 3 br., 2 bath, nice house. Jacksonville, Florida. $319,900.00 obo

904-708-8296 mls zip code 32258.
Reply to
oldcarfart

midlant

StudeGeorge wrote: "also thinking real hard about relocating out of Florida"

Since Jeff R. is moving about 30 miles away from me, you can move 30 miles in the other direction. I know Mrs. Ann hates your new house anyways, so... ;) Matthew

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Calvin, Place this ad in auto publications that appear soon after you > order it.

Reply to
mbstude